Create your own tour
A tour with Harry is the best way to experience Holland. Do you want to spent a night in a working windmill, see the most beautiful fields with daffodils, tulips or hyacinths, make your own Dutch Cheese of visit the world-famous “Deltawerken”, which keeps Holland dry during any kind of storm. Harry will be able to make it happen!
Do you have your own ideas, no problem. Contact Harry to discuss your wishes!
- Flower auction Aalsmeer (departure at 06.00)
- Traditional cheesemaking
- Flower bulb nursery
- Tulip museum
- Visitors Center ‘Wisboom Gemaal’ (pumping station)
- ’Kinderdijk’, best preserved windmills in Holland
- Zaanse Schans; a residential area in which the 18th and 19th centuries are brought to life.
- Monumental Windmill ‘Blokweer’
- Tour of Rotterdam, including a boat tour through the Harbour
- Tour of Leiden including a boat tour through the canals
- Bicycle or canal tour through ‘Groene Hart’
- Cruquius Museum, with de world’s biggest steam engine
- Sky-gliding across the ‘Bollenstreek’ (only on weekends, when weather permits it)
- Climb St. Jeroen Church (149 steps) to enjoy a spectacular view over Noordwijk, Leiden and The Hague
Harry is flexible and willing to help to create the best tour for you!
Curious? Contact Harry to discuss your wishes.